HP printers are the top quality printing machines, which are mainly used for completing printing tasks. These printing devices are the best products that have the newest and amazing features. HP printers are very easy to use, quick in performance, and affordable in the prices. They are the best products for home, office, or personal uses. Therefore, if you're a new buyer of an HP printer, it is needed to unbox the printing machine and set up it correctly on your computer system so that you can print properly. Being a new user, you are unable to set up the HP printer on your PC. In this case, you need to visit 123.hp.com/setup
and follow all the instructions carefully. The instructions displayed on the website are very easy, so a non-technical person can set up the HP printer on your computer system
To set up the HP printer and install HP printer drivers, you should visit 123.HP.com/setup
and need to follow on-screen explained steps.
- Step1- First of all, you need to unbox the printing device
- Step2- Secondly, make sure the content of box-printer devices and accessories and attempt to find out the frills and other fillings for correct printing procedure.
- Step3-Then, you need to load the paper into the paper tray of printing machine
- Step4- After that, you need to connect the HP printer to the power cable and turn on the printing machine
- Step5-Finally, keep the ink cartridges correctly and begin a test for the printing job.
Step6- When the hardware is set uprightly, you can go to the install drivers from the 123.hp.com
printer website. Still, if you're experiencing this error, again and again, you can call our printer experts immediately. Apart from this, you can call at printer support number to get quick support from certified printer experts. Source